Gulab Jamun Recipe - How to Make Best Gulab Jamuns
Delicious Gulab jamun Recipe are a well known classic Indian sweet made of milk solids and sugar. It is a happy pleasure and is made in most Indian homes.
Ingredients for Gulab jamun Recipe (240 ml cup for use)
|Gulab jamun Recipe|
Making method for Gulab jamun Recipe
- 1 cup of milk powder
- 6 tbsp generally useful our or maida (¼ cup + 2 tbsp)
- 1 tsp ghee or oil
- 1 tbsp ghee or oil for greasing
- 2 tbsp milk (use more as required)
- 1 tbsp curd or yogurt or ¾ tbsp lemon juice
- 1 pinch of Baking soda or 1/8 th tsp
- Ghee or oil for deep frying
- 1 tsp pistachios chopped
- Ingredients for sugar syrup
- 1 ¼ to 1 ½ cup Sugar
- 1 ½ cup of water
- 4 pods green cardamom or ¼ tsp cardamom powder
- 1 tsp rose water
How to make the Gulab jamun Recipe
Preparation of sugar syrup:
- Mix together water, sugar and smashed cardamoms in a pot.
- Heat up the syrup until the point when it turns marginally sticky. Turn off the stove before it goes to a 1 string consistency.
- In the event that it achieves a 1 string consistency, at that point include 2 tbsp of water and mix. Include rose water
- also, mix. Put aside to keep it hot.
- Mix together our, milk powder and soft drink in a bowl. Either strainer it or mix well.
- Add ghee to it. mix well.
- In a little bowl, mix together lemon juice or yogurt and 2 tbsp milk. Pour 1.5 tbsp to the our mix.
- Start to bring the our together to make a dough. If the dough is too dry, add little
- more milk & curd. Use only as needed.
- more milk and curd.
- The dough turns sticky. Oil your fingers and make a ball. The batter must not be
- soaked. It must hold the shape well.
- Separation to 14 to 18 break even with estimated partitions. Oil your hands and move to smooth balls.
- They should be smooth with no breaks or lines else you will find many cracks on the gulab jamuns. Keep them covered.
Making method Gulab jamun Recipe
- Heat up the pan with ghee or oil on a medium heat.
- Additionally check if the syrup is hot.If it is not hot, heat it up a bit. It must be hot and not very .
- At the point when the ghee is simply medium hot, include the balls. Ensure the oil isn't exceptionally hot else
- The gulab jamuns will brown colored without cooking admirably. To check the correct temp, you can
- Drop a little bit of mixture in the oil. It must ascent gradually without changing its shading. On the off chance that it rises quickly then you should cool the oil a bit before frying.
- Fry the balls on a medium flame until golden. Keep stirring gently to fry them uniformly
- Add them to the hot syrup. Allow them to rest for 3 hours and serve.
- Garnish gulab jamun with chopped pistachios.